Wednesday, 4 January 2012

English play for children on You Tube

Using English skits and role-plays it really is easy to make your ESL teaching effective and fun.
Don't take my word for it but check out this video from Irina in Russia, using one of my skits with her pupils.

Just see the enthusiasm in the children learning English. They are motivated, well-behaved, becoming more fluent in English and having fun. It's so easy to do it when you know how:

Watch it now because I don't know how long the video will be up (it's not mine)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksrKhX46i9s&context=C30f19feADOEgsToPDskI49jvqg-EWYfMsqecr3I42

P.S. I made a comment at the You Tube page that "Oh my God" is strong language and we should avoid using that phrase as it can insulting to Christians. Therefore it's best to use phrases like "oh my goodness, oh no, oh dear" to set a good example to our prodigies and avoid causing offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment